GET THE BROCHURE
View and download our latest PDF Brochures.
WANT TO GET IN TOUCH ?
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you within 1-2 business days. Or just call us now:
- For Private Sector companies we can assist in get up to 85% ECA financing. Therefore, the client must be able to provide evidence of having the remaining 15% themselves before any approval can be given.
- For Public Sector / Government Entities we can assist in getting up to 100% of the Project funded, but only if a Central Bank or a Ministry of Finance Guarantee is provided to address the repayments. Otherwise it will also be up to 85%. Including an ECA element to the project will make it far more attractive to our banks.
Before we can discuss the interest rates or the term length of the financing, we are required to carry out due diligence on prospective clients. We will not be able to progress without a fully completed KYC together with all of the additional required documentation.
Types of Project Financing